Our website address is: https://brendanfitzgeraldmortgagebroker.com.au
At Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker we pride ourselves on the respect and privacy of all our customer and business contacts and abide by the obligations under the Privacy Act.
- Personal information provided by you to Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker will only be used in order to process purchases and ongoing customer service and support.
- At no time will we share your email/information with third parties.
- Secure payments will be made via PayPal; an encrypted connection between Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker and PayPal.
- All PayPal sessions between Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker and PayPal applications are connected through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) using 128 bit encryption. This is widely used and accepted security method within the financial industry.
- Further information on various Australian Privacy Acts can be found at www.privacy.gov.au
- For all other inquiries/questions please contact Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker and we will be more than happy to assist you where we can.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- The material contained on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties and other countries. All rights reserved.
- The Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker site and all its content, material may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold or exploited for any commercial purpose where written permission is permitted by Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker.
- All images are controlled, owned and reserved by Brendan Fitzgerald Mortgage Broker and its related companies, affiliates, licensors and licensees.